ABA Program Supervisor
We invite ABA Program Supervisor to join us
ABA Program Supervisor (4)
EdTheory is hiring ABA Program Supervisors in Santa Clara County.
The Program Supervisor provides specialized behavioral intervention services and mid-level supervision for children with autism spectrum disorders with the cluster. The Program Supervisors are responsible for the implementation and updating of individualized ABA programs for clients, with the guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Supervising Behavior Analyst). They may also have managerial responsibility of other behavior technicians.
- Supervises Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs for a caseload of children with autism spectrum disorders, ages 0-22 years old, including the management of direct care staff (i.e., Behavior Technicians)
- Schedules and attends regular home visits with caregivers to review program effectiveness, make recommendations, monitor data collection, chart progress and provide parent coaching.
- Coordinates visits to overlap with Behavior Technicians to observe sessions and provide coaching and clinical support in all settings where treatment is provided.
- Regularly analyzes session data and reviews documentation submitted by Behavior Technicians such as session notes and lesson plans; updates individualized programs to ensure that they reflect each child’s development and progress towards identified goals.
- Assists Supervising Behavior Analyst in conducting initial assessments, ongoing assessments every 3-6 months to generate treatment plans, and assessment reports.
- Assist Supervising Behavior Analyst in developing and leading staff training for Behavior Technicians.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst BCaBA
- Bachelor’s degree and must be in MA/BCBA program in good standing
- At least one year of experience in designing and/or implementing ABA programs