American Sign Language Interpreter (ASL)
We invite American Sign Language Interpreter (ASL) to join us
American Sign Language Interpreter (ASL) (3)
EdTheory is Hiring American Sign Language Interpreter (ASL) for the school year 23-24!!!
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally,” through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. The culture of our organization is embodied in our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity and Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves on our outreach programs and diversity-centric initiatives. The core principle behind our success is to build strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect. Our relentless pursuit is to create a meaningful impact on people’s lives by synergizing our competence, skills, experience, assets and unwavering dedication to our work.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in White Center, Washington
Other locations of Interest include Normandy Park, Tukwila and Burien areas.
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring through our “Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program”
- Professional development funds and Unlimited online CEUs
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
- Work Visas and Green Card Sponsorship on EB2 Category (OPT candidates are welcome)
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- RID Certified Sign Language Interpreter
Salary: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour