Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We invite Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join us
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) (4)
EdTheory is hiring BCBA, Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, ABA Program Supervisor in Orange, California.
Interested candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or closely related field and hold or be eligible for BCBA certification.
Responsibilities of the Behavior Analyst ( BCBA)
- Conduct skills assessments to determine the need for ABA services.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments to determine the need for positive behavior intervention plans.
- Develop teaching programs based on skills assessments conducted.
- Develop positive behavior intervention plans based on functional behavior assessments to address challenging behaviors, which may include dangerous and assaultive behaviors (i.e., aggression, self-injury, property destruction, and elopement).
- Make recommendations regarding the duration and ongoing need for ABA services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of behavioral disorders, therapeutic techniques and behavioral management planning
- Up to $500 as performance based bonus pay paid on a monthly basis with a potential of $6,000 per year.
- Continuing Education Stipend in the form of PD allowance
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Medical insurance coverage
- Up to 10 days of paid time off and 3 Sick Leaves