Occupational Therapist (OT)
We invite Occupational Therapist (OT) to join us
Occupational Therapist (OT) (3)
EdTheory is Hiring Occupational Therapist OTR/L For the School Year 23-24!!!
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally” through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. We believe our Core Values embody the culture of our organization: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity, Keep promises, Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves in our outreach programs and diversity centric initiatives. The core cardinal principle behind our success is building strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, brand equity and respect. We strive for making a deep impact on the lives of people via our craft and contribution in our line of work. By combining and collating our competency, skills, experience, assets and devotion to work and celebrating it.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in White Center, WA.
Other locations of Interest include Normandy Park, Tukwila and Burien areas.
Candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience working as an Occupational Therapist preferably in a school system or other pediatric practice setting preferred. New grads are welcome to apply!
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring
- Professional development funds
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
Education and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or a related field. Successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT and have completed all fieldwork requirements.
- State of Washington Occupational Therapy License
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour