We invite Occupational Therapists to join us
Hiring Occupational Therapists for 2020-2021 SY!!!
Looking for Licensed Occupational Therapists (OT) to fill multiple full-time, school-based positions in the San Jose in North California. Candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience working as an Occupational Therapist preferably in a school system or other pediatric practice setting preferred. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or a related field. Successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT and have completed all fieldwork requirements.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience as an occupational therapist, preferably in school system or other pediatric practice setting.
- Familiarity with school systems, including Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), web-based IEP programs, and working with a school site team preferred.
- Initial certification by the National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Current license by the California Board of Occupational Therapy.
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits [Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance]
- Group Life Insurance ($50,000 coverage for employee)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Clinical Support, Supervision and Mentoring
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Corporate Wellness Incentive
- Financial fitness planning
- Unlimited CEUs (online)
- Access to technology based mobile learning platform and content aggregator
- Therapy Materials [as needed]
- Licensure I Credentials new application and renewals fees
- Performance based yearly salary increments
- Employee recognition and loyalty reward program
- Summer Vacation Bonus
- Work Visa and Green Card Sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- AT&T Signature employee discount program
- TaW exclusive employee savings
- Volunteering and Internship opportunities