We invite Occupational Therapist to join us
Hiring Occupational Therapist OTR/L for the SY 23-24!
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in Riverside, California.
Other locations of interest include Edgemont, Highgrove and Mira Loma Areas.
Candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience working as an Occupational Therapist preferably in a school system or other paediatric practice setting preferred. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or a related field. Successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT and have completed all fieldwork requirements.
- Initial certification by the National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Current license by the California Board of Occupational Therapy or Eligible
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive Salary: $48.00 to $56.00 Per Hour
- Gross salary income range includes comprehensive employee benefits
- H1B visa and Green Card Sponsorship on EB2 (OPT candidates are welcome)
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and temp housing
- Professional development funds
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring