Speech Language Pathologist
We invite Speech Language Pathologist to join us
Speech Language Pathologist (5)
Hiring Speech Language Pathologists and Clinical Fellows!
Calling all Speech Language Pathologist, SLP,CF,Clinical Fellow, Speech Therapist and OPT CFs.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in Santa Clara, California
San Francisco is by far the easiest city to love and the hardest to leave. Its vintage charm is sure to capture your heart. This “City by the Bay” has so much more to offer than cool weather and the Golden Gate! After just one visit, you will realize why San Francisco is arguably one of the greatest cities in the U.S.
With more than 400 wineries, miles of rugged Pacific coastline, towering redwood forests, and its close proximity to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, Sonoma/Solano/Napa counties are a traveler’s dream vacation spots in California.
Though culturally diverse and historic, San Jose has always been in San Francisco’s shadow, awash in Silicon Valley’s suburbia.
- Master's degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program
- Active CA SLP License or Credential
- Eligible for California Speech Language Pathologist license RPE or SLP License
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program"
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and housing
- Professional development funds and Unlimited online CEUs
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
- Work Visas and Green Card Sponsorship on EB2 Category (OPT candidates are welcome)
- Global Internship and Summer Volunteering Opportunities for 2021