Special Education Teacher
We invite Special Education Teacher to join us
Special Education Teacher (3 jobs)
Hiring Special Education Teachers, SPEDs, Educational Specialists, Special Educators, Resource Specialists
Currently we are looking for local and travel Special Education Teachers (SPED) for multiple school based openings in Contra Costa County, California.
San Francisco is by far the easiest city to love and the hardest to leave. Its vintage charm is sure to capture your heart. This “City by the Bay” has so much more to offer than cool weather and the Golden Gate! After just one visit, you will realize why San Francisco is arguably one of the greatest cities in the U.S.
With more than 400 wineries, miles of rugged Pacific coastline, towering redwood forests, and its close proximity to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, Sonoma/Solano/Napa counties are a traveler’s dream vacation spots in California.
Though culturally diverse and historic, San Jose has always been in San Francisco’s shadow, awash in Silicon Valley’s suburbia.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or higher in the field of Special Education from an accredited university program
- Credentialed or eligible for CA CTC (Moderate/Severe) or (Mild/Moderate) credential
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Exceptional supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Special Education Mentoring Program"
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and recommendation for housing
- Special Education Teacher development funds
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)