Transforming lives and the communities we serve, both locally and globally
EdTheory was founded with the objective of providing contract staffing solutions to schools. We understand the value of the right resource for our clients, and there is a right person for every job and the best fit for the client’s unique culture. With our industry expertise and deep understanding of our exceptional clients, aggressive promotion of our job opportunities, careful assessment of our candidates and with constant support to our employees and customers, our task is to infuse the perfect blend in staffing, recruiting and candidate placement.
Our Key and Unique Offerings to Jobseekers
- Competitive salary and comprehensive employee benefits
- Job openings in diverse clinical and educational settings
- Clinical support, supervision and mentoring
- Unlimited CEUs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education loan repayment program
- Summer and travel jobs
- Free access to mobile learning platforms and content aggregator
Join the EdTheory Family!
Explore the exciting Travel and Local opportunities out there waiting for you.
Our Key Solutions to Corporates
Education and Therapy Staffing Solutions
Provide Educational Settings with the best talent in Special Education, Speech-Language Pathology, School Psychology, Occupational Therapy and Physical therapy. We provide cost-efficient recruitment solutions to California schools.Know more
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Offer end-to-end international and domestic talent search and recruitment solutions to our RPO partners. With a proven team, with successful track record in International hiring and immigration HR support processes, we provide scalable, efficient and effective recruitment solutions.Know more
Volunteering and Internship
Provide the opportunity to experience working with underserved communities and people from diverse cultures. Helping and aiding to forge understanding, respect, and tolerance.Know more
Staffing Solutions for Rehabs, Clinics and Hospitals
Provide highest quality therapy staffing solutions to rehabs, clinics, and hospitals. We foster a deep partnership with our clients while offering consistent support to our clinicians that respect their talent and supports their professional growth, which creates a profitable and sustainable business model.Know more
- Locally based in California, providing better accountability and easier access to our corporate and clinical team.
- California Department of Education approved Non-Public Agency.
- Therapist-owned: commitment to professional clinical excellence and outstanding work environment.
- Operated and managed by experts with over 10 years experience in the field of Special Education and Therapy staffing.
- Jobs in a wide range of clinical settings for all therapy disciplines.
- In-house Clinical, HR and Recruitment departments.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Marvel Philip holds a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy and Postgraduate degree in Geriatric care and management.
With a background in Physical Therapy, he rose through the ranks to head the recruitment operations of AlphaVista Services, Inc (which is now a therapy brand of “The Stepping Stones Group“) and has help orchestrate AlphaVista’s growth as one of the fastest growing Special Education and Therapy contract staffing services company in California.
Going beyond the leadership, growth and training of staff, he was always involved in the day- to- day recruitment operations and business aspects of the company. He currently works as a lead consultant and manages the International Recruitment process and the Immigration HR Support tasks for The Stepping Stones Group.
He spends his free time with his wife and their little one, loves traveling and enjoys the outdoors!