EdTheory, LLC works with Public, Non-Public, Private, and Charter Schools based in California.
If you looking for qualified candidates to fill your current open special education and therapy jobs, we are glad you found us! We provide qualified special educators and therapists who are either credentialed, licensed or certificated for below contract assignment types:
- Contract full-time
- Contract part-time
- Gap fill (medical leave, maternity leave, compensatory education, independent evaluations & assessments etc.)
- We Are Local! We are proud to be your local service provider in California. We truly care about our clients!
- We offer qualified talents: credentialed, licensed or certified.
- We offer RPE/CF clinical supervision, mentoring, training, therapy assessment tools and professional growth through continuing education, on the job.
- We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees.
- We ensure the highest standard of service delivery and professional performance by placing only qualified candidates in our client settings.
- We understand budgetary constraints and provide clients with customized and cost-effective contract hourly rates along with exceptional client service.
- We provide individual attention to our clients and our employees.
- We understand therapy needs: Our team has vast experience in special education and therapy staffing.
- We help you save time and money by sourcing you with the right talents to fill your open job positions.
- We can help clients meet their most challenging recruitment needs. Our passionate, committed and energetic recruiters are just a call away to discuss and identify your recruitment needs.
Specialities We Cater
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Speech Language Pathologist- CF
- SLP- AAC Specialists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Special Education Teacher
- Physical Therapist
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- School Psychologist
- School Counselors
- School Nurse and LVNs
- School Translator/or Interpreter
Have Questions? Need to speak to one of my Staff Member?
Please email us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us directly at (925) 500-8383 #BeAEdTheoryBrand