Earn up to $1,500 (conditions apply)
You can receive a referral bonus from EdTheory, LLC for helping us hire qualified professionals. To receive the referral bonus, the following criteria must be met.
- Candidate referrals must be submitted directly via a call or an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Candidate referrals need to include the following information.
- Name of the candidate.
- A valid telephone number or an active e-mail address.
- The specialty/job title of the person being referred.
- The referrer’s full name and contact information.
- The referred candidate cannot be a current or former employee of EdTheory, LLC.
- Candidates that are already in the EdTheory database, but have not been in contact with, or been contacted by us within a 6-month period prior to the referral are eligible for our referral program.
- Referred candidates must be placed in an assignment by EdTheory within three months of the date of referral to qualify for the program.
- Bonuses for eligible candidates placed in a full-time/direct-hire capacity will be paid after the guarantee period has expired and invoices have been paid.
- Bonuses for candidates placed on a contract basis will be paid after the candidate has worked a total of 30 days with the company.
- Referrer must agree not to recruit referred candidate while they are on any assignment with EdTheory, LLC.
- In-case of any dispute, the decision of EdTheory is final.
To learn more or refer a candidate today, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a submit a referral below!