ESY Special Education Teacher
We invite ESY Special Education Teacher to join us
ESY Special Education Teacher (3 jobs)
Hiring Special Education Teachers, SPEDs, Educational Specialists, Special Educators, Resource Specialists for ESY!
Currently we are looking for local and travel Special Education Teachers (SPED) for multiple school based openings in San Francisco, California.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or higher in the field of Special Education from an accredited University program
- Credentialed or eligible for CA CTC (Moderate/Severe) or (Mild/Moderate) credential
- Background Checks, up-to-date clearances (or willing to obtain)
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Exceptional SPED supervision and mentoring through our "Pillar of Success – Special Education Mentoring Program"
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and recommendation for temporary and long term housing
- Special Education Teacher development funds
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- 401k retirement plan with Company Match
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)