Special Education Teacher (SPED)
We invite Special Education Teacher (SPED) to join us
Special Education Teacher (SPED) (3)
NOW HIRING Special Education Teachers (Education Specialist, Special Day Class Teacher) For the School Year 23-24!!!
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally,” through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. The culture of our organization is embodied in our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity and Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves on our outreach programs and diversity-centric initiatives. The core principle behind our success is to build strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect. Our relentless pursuit is to create a meaningful impact on people’s lives by synergizing our competence, skills, experience, assets and unwavering dedication to our work.
We encourage you to learn more about EdTheory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4An-WovR1ME
Indeed Reviews: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Edtheory
Glassdoor Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/EdTheory-Reviews-E2092472.htm
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in White Center, Washington.
Other locations of Interest include Normandy Park, Tukwila and Burien areas.
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional SPED supervision and mentoring through our “Pillar of Success – Special Education Mentoring Program”
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or higher in the field of Special Education from an accredited University program
- Valid Washington State Teaching Certificate with Special Education Endorsement
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops educational plans (IEPs) for the purpose of meeting the individual needs of exceptional students.
- Evaluates students for the purpose of identifying student needs.
- Coordinates services to students for the purpose of ensuring efficient instructions and an effective cohesive program.
- Teaches/instructs students for the purpose of ensuring successful progress towards student’s goals and objectives.
- Consults/collaborates with staff, parents, and agencies for the purpose of ensuring appropriate delivery of services and adherence to due process.
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year