EdTheory is Hiring Speech Language Pathologist Assistants For the School Year 23-24!!!
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally,” through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. The culture of our organization is embodied in our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity and Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves on our outreach programs and diversity-centric initiatives. The core principle behind our success is to build strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect. Our relentless pursuit is to create a meaningful impact on people’s lives by synergizing our competence, skills, experience, assets and unwavering dedication to our work.
Calling all Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, SLPA.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Other places of interest include New Hope, Murphy and Merlin areas.
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary that reflects your skills and dedication.
- 1099 Salary Model: Benefit from our adaptable 1099 salary model designed to suit your needs.
- Unparalleled Clinical Support: Immerse yourself in exceptional clinical support, supervision, and mentoring through our “Pillar of Success – Clinical Central Program.”
- Investment in Professional Growth: Access professional development funds and unlimited online Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to continuously enhance your skills and knowledge.
Join EdTheory and experience these unique benefits that set us apart. Your success is our priority.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders.
- Valid Oregon License as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant granted by the Oregon Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
Salary: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour